Important Dispatch Information
Click on the "DISPATCH TAB" to access Online Sign-In, Job Calls, After Dispatch Report, Re-Sign and other various forms.
For a Re-Sign Vacation Form, please contact the front office at (650) 574-4239 to have one emailed to you.
2022 Membership Dues Update
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The International Executive Council, in consultation with International President Stephenson and International Secretary-Treasurer Cooper, has voted unanimously to postpone the 40th IBEW Convention due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 40th IBEW Convention was scheduled to commence on August 30, 2021, but has now been postponed to Monday, May 9 through Friday, May 13, 2022.
Due to the postponement, accordingly, effective January 1, 2022, there will be no monthly International Per Capita membership dues increase for all “A” and “BA” members.
Listed below are the IBEW Local 617 membership dues amounts for all “A” and “BA” members effective January 1, 2022.
Effective Date 1/1/2022
Per Month $44.50
Per Year $534.00
Effective Date 1/1/2022
Per Month $25.50
Per Year $306.00
FREE FLU SHOTS!
Where & When
Union Hall, 1701 Leslie Street, San Mateo
October 2nd from 10 am to 1 pm
For Local IBEW 617 Members, Spouses, Retirees & Dependents 4 years of age and older.
Flu Shots- NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED-JUST WALK-IN
BaySport will be offering FREE Health Screenings at the Union Hall
Receive a $20 Safeway gift card for participating!
October 2th from 10 am to 1 pm
Your safety is our priority, so here arethe steps we are taking to ensure it.
- Daily temperature checks on all staff
- Gloves and facial coverings (masks) for all staff when working with clients
- Cleaning of all common surfaces and/or equipment in between clients.
- Use of Plexiglass dividers as appropriate
- Following local public health guidelines regarding group sizes
- Appropriate physical distancing
- Options for telephonic results counseling as well as in-person consultation
- Robust Health Coaching program for those interested
IBEW Local 617 now has a secure online payment process to accept your dues with MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card (American Express not accepted). All credit card payments are processed through a secured gateway and Local 617 is unable to see your credit card number. We do not charge you a fee to pay online.
CLICK THIS LINK TO PAY ONLINE
On your first login, you will need to generate a Username and Password. To do this, select 'Log In/Registration' and click on 'Registration/Log-in Request' and follow the instructions.
When making your online payment, please make sure you have your MEMBER NUMBER available (located on the right-hand side of your dues receipt).
If you are 90 days or more past due or have a Trial Board fine, do not pay online. You will need to call the hall at (650) 574-4239 and speak to the Admin staff. The Local Union will process the dues payment manually and your receipt will be mailed to you at the address you have on record.
If you have any questions about payment processing or need assistance with your username and password, please call (650) 574-4239.
IBEW 617 UNION HALL REOPENING PROTOCOLS
Following the recently revised San Mateo County Health Order, IBEW Local 617 is happy to announce that the Union Hall will be open to conduct union business and merchandise sales with the following protocols in place:
- Masks are mandatory
- Front counter windows will remain closed
- Visitors/members must complete a Health Screening form upon entry; no temp checks will be given
- A maximum of 5 visitors/members will be allowed in the lobby at any given time
- No cash will be accepted; only credit card or check accepted until further notice
- Merchandise purchases are limited to 3 items (this applies to clothing only)
- Merchandise sales will be cut-off at 4:30PM until further notice
- No trying on merchandise
- No refunds or exchanges on merchandise sales
ALL PORTABILITY WILL CONTINUE TO BE DONE VIA PHONE THROUGH MATT DAVEY AT (650) 574-4239 EXT. 18 OR (650) 222-7959.
DISPATCH WILL CONTINUE TO BE DONE ONLINE; THIS INCLUDES RESIGN, AND SIGN-IN. FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING DISPATCH, PLEASE CONTACT MARK HENRY AT (650) 740-1600.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing our members again!
IBEW and NECA Joint Letter on Importance of COVID-19 Vaccinations