Important Dispatch Information
Click on the "DISPATCH TAB" to access Online Sign-In, Job Calls, After Dispatch Report, Re-Sign and other various forms.
For a Re-Sign Vacation Form, please contact the front office at (650) 574-4239 to have one emailed to you.
NOTICE OF ONLINE SOUND & COMMUNICATIONS WAGE ALLOCATION
Balloting begins on November 8th 2021 at 12:00 Noon, and will close November 12th 2021 at 4:00PM.
Only Sound & Communications Unit members of the signatory Local Unions in Good Standing working under the Addendum No. 2 of the 9th District Sound & Communications Agreement shall be eligable to vote in the allocation.
San Mateo County Booster Vaccinations
San Mateo County Health is now holding mass vaccination clinics for COVID-19 booster vaccinations at the San Mateo County Event Center. If you are eligible (click HERE for eligibility information) and interested in receiving a booster at the Event Center, you can come directly to the drive through clinic during operating hours. No appointments are needed! However, if you would like to make an appointment, please go to MyTurn and search for the Event Center address: 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo (see directions below, or on the SMC Health Facebook page).
Vaccine Used: Pfizer
Location: San Mateo Event Center: 1346 Saratoga Dr, San Mateo, CA 94403 [Click HERE for map]
Dates and Time:
- Tuesdays from 12pm – 7pm
- Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays from 9am – 4pm
- This is a Drive Through Vaccine Clinic
- No appointments are necessary, registration can be done on site
- Wear clothes with sleeves that can be rolled up
- You will need to wait a minimum of 15 mins for observation after vaccination before leaving
- This clinic is for booster doses, though first and second doses are also available
We are so glad to be able to offer this vaccination opportunity to our community. If this location and times do not work for you, please check MyTurn to find other clinics near you. We know information about vaccine boosters, including where and when they are approved and available, is changing rapidly. Please visit our website and follow our Social Media accounts for the most up-to-date information:
- Website: https://www.smchealth.org/covidvaccine
- Twitter: @SMCHealth
- Facebook: @SMCHealth
We look forward to seeing you!
San Mateo County COVID-19 Vaccination Branch
San Mateo County Health
To make an appointment:
To sign up, follow these steps:
- Click this link to visit the State’s My Turn appointment platform
- Answer the questions that follow until you need to enter an address
- Enter the following address to be sure the mass clinic option appears: 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA
- Select: “County Health-SMC Event Center-Pfizer Booster” to schedule an appointment
- Registration on the website requires a mobile phone for verification. If you don't have a mobile phone call the California COVID-19 Hotline for assistance at 1-833-422-4255 (M-F 8AM-8PM, Sa-Su 8AM-5PM).
Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2020!